You agree that by registering a user profile on Nimber, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Nimber. Furthermore, you agree that by using the Service, you agree to those provisions of this document which concerns the content on the Service and your conduct thereon.
If you do not want to use the Service and be bound by the provisions of this Agreement, do not register as a User.
Nimber reserves the right to amend the Agreement at any time. In the event that a change is significant, we will display a notice on the Nimber website or send you an email. The change will be effective as of its notification to the User.
The User enters into this agreement regarding the use of the Nimber services with Nimber Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 09359744, whose registered office is at c/o Legalinx Limited, 1 Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1BR ("Nimber").
Nimber is a matching service and not a delivery transport solution.
It is not a commercial service, rather it allows Bringers to be reimbursed in full or in part their costs for travelling to another location.
Senders cannot send any items that would be illegal to be transported in any country. For greater certainty the following items must not be transported between Senders and Bringers including but not limited to: firearms or components of firearms, weapons, corrosive or hazardous substances, drugs and tools capable of being used as weapons and explosives.
In addition Nimber has the right to object to any item that may be transported using the Service, if Nimber is aware of what is to be transported and has reasonable grounds for objecting.
If you have concerns over what items may be transported using the Service, please contact us at email@example.com.
If Bringer’s activity is commercial then it must adhere to all laws governing transport of goods, including and not limited to having the required insurance, licenses and/or permits.
Capitalized words in this Agreement shall have the meaning set out below:
- shall mean this document and any documents it refers to
- shall mean the User and Nimber
- shall mean the service of facilitating contact between Users of the Service via the web, mobile app, or otherwise
- shall mean all users of the Service, including Senders and Bringers
- shall mean Users who enter into a contract with a Sender to transport an item from and to agreed locations and by the agreed means of transport, and who undertakes to perform such transport
- Usage Rules
- means the recommended rules between Users
- shall mean Users who enter into a contract with an Bringer, and who is requesting the transportation
- shall mean the website on which the Service is provided
3. The service
3.1 General; changes to the Service
By entering into this Agreement, the User obtains access to the Service as it is offered from time to time. Nimber is free to add, remove or change features or functionality of the Service. Nimber will make reasonable efforts to inform you of such changes by making available such information on the website or otherwise.
3.2 Core features of the service
Nimber matches Senders and Bringer on the move to utilize available transport capacity. The Service matches Senders with a need to have something transported with Bringers willing to do the transportation. All registered Users can act both as Senders and Bringers. The Service provides the ability to match these two parties. After matching, Users finalise transportation arrangements directly. Nimber provides Usage Rules which contains recommended terms and conditions between the Sender and the Bringer.
Users enter into a direct agreement with each other and Nimber is not a contractual party to such agreement entered into between Users. Nimber merely supplies the medium for Users to connect with each other and to facilitate payments for Services and other added-value services rendered between Users.
While Nimber requests information to identify registered Users, the Service is dependent on the Users providing correct information. Consequently, Nimber does not take any responsibility for the actions or omissions of any Users connecting via the Service and neither does Nimber assume any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of User information or any other information on the Service.
The Bringer understands that items sent may be packaged or wrapped, but it is not a requirement that the item is packaged or wrapped. Any damage to the item due to lack of packaging or wrapping is not the responsibility of the Sender.
As a User of the Service you agree to receive communications from Nimber. This communication is related to you being a user of the Nimber Service, and might happen through e-mail, phone, SMS, in app push messages or post. The content of this communication might be service messages, status messages related to tasks, matching messages and newsletters from Nimber. You can at any time unsubscribe from the newsletters, and change the notifications settings. Some system critical messages cannot be turned off.
The User can be a natural or a legal person 18 or older, or a company. All Users are required to register a profile in order to use the Service.
Nimber uses the information you provide to facilitate the contact between different Users of the Service so that a request can be handled by the Driver undertaking to perform the transportation service.
5.2 Registration and information
When you register as a User, we might need the following information:
- Credit card information
- Facebook, Twitter, profile information (and such mediums)
- Bank Account number for payments between Users
- Picture of the User
- Other information about the User that will contribute to the verification process.
The information is used to establish contact between Users, manage the Agreement and to take reasonable measures to verify the identity of Users.
In addition, you may need to provide further information in connection with each individual transaction which allows the Sender to determine the means of transport, etc.
Although we use techniques that aim to verify the accuracy and truth of the information provided by our users, user verification on the internet is difficult. Nimber cannot and does not confirm, and is not responsible for ensuring, the accuracy or truthfulness of Users' purported identities or the validity of the information which they post on our site.
5.3. Registration and Warranties upon Registration
To be able to use Nimber's Services the User must register an account prior to using any of the Services. The User warrants and represents that all of the data provided by the User for registration is true, accurate and complete. The User shall report any changes in the registration data to Nimber without undue delay. Failure to adhere to said condition is a fundamental breach of this Agreement.
6. Usage rules
The following usage rules shall apply for your use of the Service:
- The Matching Fee is an integral part of our service. It must be paid regardless of whether the transaction is completed within the Nimber system or not. Any attempt to circumvent said fee is a breach of this Agreement. Nimber reserves the right to recover said fee and pursue damages from those parties that attempt to circumvent the service and notify the appropriate legal authorities.
- The User shall provide only accurate, true and non-misleading statements in the User profile. It is the User's responsibility to keep the information accurate and updated.
- The User shall comply with all applicable legislation and respect all third party rights. In particular, the User shall not use the Service to transport any prohibited goods or use the Service to violate any applicable laws.
- The User may report any activities of any other user which violate applicable laws and/or any of the terms and conditions of the Agreement by contacting Nimber.
- The Sender is responsible for the accurate description of goods to be transported using the Service. Where the Sender inaccurately describes the description of the goods to be transported, there may be legal implications for the Sender misrepresenting the goods to be transported.
- When transporting animals, i.e. pets or livestock, Bringer is responsible to adhere to all laws governing said transport, including having the proper licenses & permits. Notwithstanding said laws, the Bringer warrants that it will take every possible precaution to safeguard the wellbeing of animals during transport and that it has the expertise and ability to carry out such a delivery.
- The Users are solely responsible for customs, legal and/or financial issues related to the transport of goods, including but not limited to issues arising out of cross border transports.
- If the User is aware that any unauthorized use of their authentication credentials and/or violations of their confidentiality, the User undertakes to promptly communicate it to Nimber.
- When posting a request for Delivery, Sender warrants that said request is real and valid. Should circumstances change, Sender is responsible for removing said request (Delete the request).
7. Nimber's obligations - Availability
Nimber shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that Service will be available at all times. However the User acknowledges and agrees that events related to maintenance, security or capacity requirements, and/or events beyond Nimber's control may result in malfunctions or interruptions of the Service. Nimber excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability for damage caused by any such interruption or errors in functioning.
8. No warranties or representations
Nimber provides the platform on which Users can connect so as to enable them to enter into agreements directly with each other for the provision of transport services and Nimber takes no responsibility for the type of goods transported or for the performance of the transport service itself, these are matters between the Sender and the Bringer.
Nimber makes no warranties or representations regarding any data and/or information published or otherwise made available on the Service from Users of the Service, or on any external websites linked to or referred to on the Service.
Neither Nimber nor its directors, agents and employees, shall be liable to you in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise for any business losses, such as loss of data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption or for any losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by us arising, directly or indirectly from:
- your use of or your inability to use our Services;
- delays or disruptions in our Services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing, or linking to, our Services;
- glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- damage to any electronic device using the Service.
Where you are subject to a jurisdiction that does not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
You accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under laws applying to you and the legality of any items you transport using the Service.
Where the preceding exclusion fails to apply, if Nimber is found liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the greater of (a) the aggregate amount of Matching Fees incurred during the 6 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or (b) £100.
Nothing in this User Agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
By providing information to Nimber, you as a User, represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, true, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights.
You shall indemnify and hold Nimber harmless for all damages, losses and costs related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of information that infringes third party rights or applicable laws or your failure to comply with the Usage Rules, (2) any information you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through the Service.
Nimber makes reasonable efforts to verify the identity of registered Users. However, Nimber explicitly disclaims any liability in connection with Users who submit inaccurate or incorrect information. The User warrants and shall indemnify and hold harmless Nimber for any loss due to inaccurate or incorrect information being submitted by the User, or the registered profile being used by someone else than the registered User.
10. Personal data
10.1. Our use of personal data
When registering with Nimber you the User agree that Nimber may use and store the information provided by you in order for Nimber to manage and maintain the relationship with the User. Nimber may contact you at the email address specified in your profile with information about services and new offers from Nimber.
11. Intellectual property rights
Nimber shall retain any and all intellectual property rights to all features and content of the Service, including but not limited to pictures, video, audio, text, design elements and source code. Subject to compliance with the terms of this Agreement, the User is granted a royalty-free (subject to any fees for accessing the Service being paid), non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Service in accordance with this Agreement throughout the term of this Agreement.
12. Prices and payment
The price consists of several elements, (i) the price for the transport service which is solely subject to agreement between the Bringer and Sender, (ii) the price for the Service provided by Nimber (the “Matching Fee”) and, (iii) price of other premium services that Nimber may add from time to time.
The price for the service offered by the Bringer is agreed by the Sender and shall be as set out in the agreement between the Users. The Sender will confirm any changes to the price if such a price is changed from the original price.
The Matching Fee includes VAT (when applicable), and is based on the price of transport cost as agreed between the Users. It may change from time to time, depending on the delivery type, distance, speed or for any other reason, at the sole discretion of Nimber. Such fee will always be communicated by Nimber.
Senders may pay the agreed price for the transport service by using a credit card or via any other method authorised by Nimber.
Senders shall pay the Matching Fee directly to Nimber by using a credit card immediately following the completed transport, and the Sender hereby consents to Nimber charging the Matching Fee from the credit card provided upon registration. Nimber reserves the right to charge its Matching Fee and the Bringer payment upon successfully matching Sender and Bringer, or hold said amount on the Sender Credit Card prior to completed delivery.
Where a Sender fails to pay the Matching Fee due, interest shall accrue at the rate specified in the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 from the date that payment is due. After a period of 10 days, an administration charge of £50 shall be added to the amount due to Nimber and Nimber reserves the right to collect payment through court proceedings. If a Sender wishes to use the Service where any fees are outstanding from earlier transactions, those fees must be cleared in full by the Sender before he may use the Service again.
Payment processing services for Senders and Bringers on Nimber are provided by Braintree and/or Stripe‚ and will in the case of Stripe be subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a Sender or Bringer on Nimber, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of Nimber enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide Nimber accurate and complete information about you and your business (if relevant), and you authorize Nimber to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
As part of the service, Nimber may process payment from Sender to Bringer. Nimber is only able to transfer the Bringer payment if it is has successfully collected it from Sender. Failure to collect said fee, for any reason whatsoever, will result in Bringer not receiving the Fee. Upon a successful collection of the Bringer Payment, Nimber will make reasonable efforts to transfer the payment within a reasonable timeframe. Subject to receipt of payment from the Sender, and no other issues arising, Nimber aims to make payment to the Bringer within 5 working days.
Nimber reserves the right to recover any payment/s in case a dispute should arise between the Sender and Bringer and/or if there is a claim for damage or theft by Sender. Furthermore, Bringer agrees to return any payment received for the delivery if Nimber, at its sole discretion, conclude that Bringer was negligent in the handling of the delivery. Nimber reserves the right to deduct payment from Bringer account at any time. If the Bringer is acting in a commercial capacity, i.e. it is a Delivery company, Nimber reserves the right to recover the cost of the damage, and deduct it from the Bringer account.
13. Nimber Quality Guarantee (Assurance)
As part of service, Nimber provides a quality guarantee (Assurance) to Senders. Should an item be damaged during transport, or should the item be lost or go missing due to Bringer mishandling, Nimber will reimburse the Sender for any valid claim, up to the amount specified in the Send process. The maximum coverage amount will be communicated during the Send process.
Nimber may offer additional coverage, in some cases, against additional fees, during the Send process.
Nimber reserves the right to reject any claim if it reasonably concludes the claim is false or fraudulent. Nimber, at its sole discretion will determine if a claim is valid and its decision is final. Nimber will always attempt to honor valid claims that fall into the scope of the Assurance program.
Specifically, Nimber, at its sole discretion will not honor any claims if:
- The item/s was not specified during the Send process.
- 90 days past from the initial claim.
- Nimber concludes the item was damaged prior to pick up and/or after delivery.
- Sender did not act in good faith.
- Nimber reasonably concludes the claim to be false.
In order for the item(s) to qualify for the Assurance, the task and related transaction must be completed via the Nimber website or app. This includes accepting the offer and confirming the delivery of the item before it was picked up through the Nimber platform. Nimber Assurance covers damage and theft of the item(s) during the time period when the bringer is in possession of the item/s, from the moment the item/s is picked up until the handover, up to the amount specified in the Send process. All Assurance cases must be reported, in writing, within 48 hours of delivery completion to qualify. If you need to make an Assurance claim please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should a claim involve theft, or any malfeasance, Nimber reserves the right to inform the authorities and await a conclusion of their findings before any claim can proceed.
Upon a successful claim, Nimber, at its sole discretion and up to the amount specified in the Send process, can elect to:
- Reimburse Sender for fair value of the item.
- Reimburse Sender for the replacement cost.*
- Reimburse Sender for the repair of the item.*
*Nimber reserves the right to pay the funds directly to vendor, against an invoice.
Nimber does not reimburse the actual cost of the delivery. Only the item is covered.
14. Termination due to breach
Nimber may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services or if the User violates the Agreement, without further notice to the User. Any attempt to circumvent the service would be grounds for suspension and termination. Circumvention of the service includes and not limited to concluding transactions outside the system (i.e. trying to avoid concluding deliveries within the system etc.) with the attempt to avoid using Nimber’s payment system and avoiding any matching fee associated with using the service. Nimber reserves the right to recover the fee, plus an administrative fee of £100 from Bringer or Sender, or both.
15. Miscellaneous Provisions
15.1 Nimber may transfer its rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
15.2 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the clauses of this Agreement operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
16. Disputes, Choice of law and jurisdiction
If a dispute arises between you and Nimber, we encourage you to first contact us directly to seek to resolve the matter by contacting us at email@example.com
We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation. This Agreement between you and Nimber shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
You and Nimber both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The use of the phrase "non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts" means that if you were able to bring a claim arising from or in connection with this Agreement against us in Court, an acceptable court would be a court located in England, but you may also elect to bring a claim in the court of another country instead. However in whatever Court you bring a claim, English law will apply.
1. General terms for refund
We refund all credit card charges that are related to potential technical errors in the Nimber-system. Anyone requesting refunds should mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the problems and the relevant task id.
Refunds are issued at the discretion of Nimber's management within a 30-day period after date of order. In your claim, please, include explanation of reasons for a refund, and your order information. All enquiries are free of charge.
At Nimber we care about your personal data. When you use Nimber, you give Nimber and its subsidiaries access to information about you for the exclusive purpose of providing you with services you requested and nothing more. Below is information on how we manage your data and how we use it.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that can be associated with a person, such as name, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, banking information, comments/posts.
What information does Nimber collect?
Information you give us
- Information you provide us upon signing up to our service, information you provide us when creating your profile: these include first and last name, financial data (i.e. credit card / banking info), photos, vehicle type, saved routes, company information etc.
- Comments, posts, reviews and any other feedback you provide through the service.
Information we collect when using Nimber
- Technology type. The platform you are using our service on - laptop, tablet or mobile, the browser you use, your IP address, network operator, etc.
- Your activity. Pages you visit on Nimber. Frequency of use and other metrics that provide us with a better understanding on how you use Nimber.
- Location. Your geographical location based on IP address or other types of location determination methods. If you use our apps, such as IOS, and accept location sharing, your GPS coordinates will be recorded.
Information from other sources
Nimber might also receive information about you from 3rd parties, (e.g Facebook). This data is provided to us with your consent which can be withdrawn at any time.
What do we do with this information?
We use your information to provide you with the best experience possible. Here is a breakdown on how we use it and why:
- Deliver the services you requested: We need your e-mail and mobile number to communicate with you, and to allow other members of our community to do the same.
- Make Nimber seamless: To make your experience better by using automatic login, pre-completed forms etc.
- Data and Statistics: To understand how to improve the service. Nimber uses data from our community of users to pinpoint trends and behaviour in order to better the service.
- Functioning and Safe Marketplace: We display your profile information, comments you post, and verification of your account as part of our service to make the Nimber marketplace safe to use for all. Providing this information allows Nimber community to better interact with one another.
- Prevent and reduce illicit use of service: In order to make sure that our service is not subject to illegal or criminal activities, Nimber collects and analyses information about users, including IP address, location, cookies, messages and user activity. We do this to prevent and combat any illegal activity and fraud.
Marketing, newsletters, user feedback and surveys
To keep you aware of new services, products and overall updates, we send you information by email and via in-app notifications and SMS. You can always edit your preferred channel for notifications in the notification settings. Nimber will only contact you if you have provided consent, and you can withdraw said consent at any time.
Is the information shared with others?
Your use of Nimber and your personal information is stored solely for the purpose of enabling use of the service and making it better. All information remains within the Nimber family of companies (subsidiaries). In addition, we use information to analyse trends and usage patterns to improve our service. This information is not shared with 3rd parties unless they form part of our solution. These include the following instances:
- 3rd parties perform services on our behalf: Some of the features and integral parts of Nimber service depend on 3rd parties (companies), these include payment partners, verification partners etc. We provide them with the minimum information that is required to perform the service and it is used solely for the intended purpose.
- When you specifically ask us to share information: For example, when you send us your CV and want us to share it within our company divisions and subsidiaries.
- Security measures: To prevent unauthorised use of your account we may share information, including personal information, with external parties.
- Authorities: Nimber will share information with public authorities such as Tax Office, Value Added Tax Register (VAT Register) and the Police, according to the law. This may include chats and the activity of user/s.
- Managing disputes and preventing fraud: Should there be a dispute or an attempt to use Nimber for illicit activities, Nimber might share information. We will share information in order to prevent illegal activities and manage disputes.
Managing your personal information
It is imperative that your information is correct at all times. You can update your information on your profile page
Personal Information Settings
You can ask us to stop processing and storing your personal information. In such case, our service may not be suitable to you, and in some cases you may not be able to use our service at all.
Profile, notifications, and financial data settings:
Make changes to your settings here
Data settings in Apps
These settings are managed within the application and in the phone’s settings, including notifications and location services. Of course, this may make the service less effective and reduce its viability to you.
Deleting personal data
Nimber tries to minimise the amount of data we store, and we aim to only store data that contributes to a better experience in using Nimber. We use deletion, anonymization and other methods to reduce information about the user, where possible and do so according to the law.
At any time, you may request that we remove your profile information. As a rule we keep data for as long as you have your account with us. Should you request that we delete data, we will do so promptly and according to the law. Here are some examples on how we manage your data:
- Active accounts: If you have an active account we will manage your personal data, messages, saved routes and profile information you provided us.
- CV: We will hold your CV on file to consider it for future positions. We will delete it from our database upon your request.
- Usage Patterns: Nimber will keep usage data for as long as you have an account with us. This data is used to better the service and to make sure that our product development is focused on user needs.
- Saved routes: These form an integral part of our service and will remain stored in our database until you remove them, ask us to remove them, or until you close your account.
- Deletion of profile: If you wish to have your personal info deleted, we will do so within a reasonable timeframe and according to the law. We will remove your personal information and we will anonymize messages you sent to other users so that they do not reflect on you. The recipient of said messages will still be able to see them but without your personal information attached. In order to avoid disputes and to make sure we can support our users post profile deletion, we will keep some personal information in our administrative systems for some time.
Nimber is a service for adults only, from the age of 18. We do not wish to have any information or collect any information of children. Should Nimber process personal info of minors, we will delete it without delay. We kindly ask to be notified immediately so that we can rectify and delete said information.
Changes to Policy
Data Protection Officer
Nimber has a data protection officer. It is his/her responsibility to make sure that your data is safe, is processed correctly and only accessible by those that are required to do so. If you have any questions please contact the officer via our email@example.com email address.