We are hiring. Looking for a community rockstar!
Nimber is a peer to peer delivery platform that matches people who need to send something with someone going that way, anyway. By working together as a community we can make delivery easier, better for the environment, and more personal.
Community is the backbone of Nimber and the most important element to our success. We are looking for a proactive and creative person with exceptional communication skills to take the lead on our ever-growing community.
The Community Manager will be an integral part of our agile and creative product team, working in a tech start-up environment, alongside the CEO and the product team. You will be the voice of Nimber, providing support for the community and taking the lead in social media, newsletters and the blog. If you love problem-solving, get a buzz out of helping people, know what grabs people's attention and always strive for improvement, then this position is for you!
- Support Sender and Bringer needs on a timely basis
- Proactively engage the community via emails and social media outlets
- Work hand in hand with the product team to identify and prioritise areas for improvement in product user experience
Skills and Technical knowledge:
- Great communication skills, oral and written
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Prior knowledge of user support
- Excellent command of Norwegian and English languages
- Familiarity with HTML, Mailchimp and Intercom, Trello
Not required but considered as a plus:
- Basic knowledge of scrum methodology
- Project management skills, for managing and reporting user feedback
- Basic knowledge of Facebook ads
- Oslo, Norway (preferable)
- London, UK
- Athens, Greece
- Competitive full time salary
- Working with an agile and talented team
- Stock options program
- Flexible office hours and remote working policy
- Being part of an environmental friendly company which transforms the world of deliveries
If you believe you have the drive, desire, and ability to make the difference please reach out to Ari Kestin, CEO, at email@example.com. We want you!